What is AutoCAD?
Power your teams’ creativity with automation, collaboration, and machine-learning features of AutoCAD® software. Architects, engineers, and construction professionals use AutoCAD to:
Design and annotate 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, counting objects, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more
Create a customized workspace to maximize productivity with add-on apps and APIs
Key features of AutoCAD 2024
Explore the newest features in AutoCAD® 2024 software, including industry-specific toolsets, new automations, and seamless connections across devices and Autodesk products.
- My Insights : Complete your projects faster with helpful tips and features from My Insights
- Markup Import and Markup Assist : Import feedback from paper or PDFs and add changes automatically, without altering your existing drawing
- Share : Send a controlled copy of your drawing to teammates and colleagues to view or edit from anywhere
- Count : Automate counting of blocks or geometry with the COUNT command
- Floating windows :Display drawing windows side by side or on multiple monitors, in the same instance of AutoCAD
- AutoCAD anytime, anywhere : Create, edit, and view CAD drawings with a browser using the AutoCAD web app or AutoCAD mobile app
- Drawing History : Compare past and present versions of a drawing to see the evolution of your work
- Push to Autodesk Docs : Push your CAD drawing sheets as PDFs directly to Autodesk Docs from AutoCAD
- Blocks palette : View and access your blocks from AutoCAD quickly on desktop or the AutoCAD web app
See System Requirements:
Because the exact release date and final information is not available yet, we can not clearly speak about recommended system specification but, we predict that system requierments of Auto Cad 2024 is very simmilar to Auto Cad 2023 so when we can reach more information update this article.